Terms and Conditions
Memberships are not transferable and not refundable.
3 month and 6 month Memberships allow members to pause their membership for 1 week (3 month Memberships) or 2 weeks (6 months
Class Passes are not refundable or transferable.
5 Class Passes are valid for 3 months from date of purchase
10 Class Passes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
Yoga for Beginners Courses require a 6 week commitment and are non refundable or transferable. If notice is given at least 4 days
prior to course commencement, you may be able to transfer to the next available course, please contact us to discuss options. If you are
unable to attend a session during the course, you can attend a suitable class on the timetable as a 'make up' session, during that same
If you are unable to attend, a Revolution Yoga credit may be given if 4 days notice is provided prior to the event date, and if a
replacement may be found.
Notification of Non Attendance
If you are unable to attend, please contact us via email.
Introductory offers are only available for use one time only.
Where the offer states new to Revolution Yoga, you must not be registered with Revolution Yoga as a current or past student.
Not available in conjunction with any other offers.
These offers are not refundable or transferable.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
Revolution Yoga can ship products worldwide. Email us with your location and the products for which you are interested in obtaining a
We will contact you with the services available to your location together with the associated shipping charges relevant to your enquiry.
Once you have made your order online, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. Generally, your order will be shipped within two
working days. If there are any delays, you will be advised by email, or phone. All orders within Australia are sent by Australia Post parcel
service, or by courier. Orders outside Australia are sent using courier.
Estimated shipping and delivery dates will be provided based on the service chosen by you. Please note that these times are estimates only
and may take longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances. When your order is placed the estimated time of arrival will be confirmed
together with your order summary.
- Revolution Yoga reserves the right to change the method of shipping chosen by you, at no extra cost to you.
- If you your chosen method of shipping is courier, and the shipment has been returned to us due to:
- Failure to deliver due to incorrect address
- If a card has been left and the courier company has not been contacted by you
- If a redelivery is required due to being inaccessible or large dogs.
If this is the case, the cost of redelivery will be charged back to you.
Revolution Yoga is happy to exchange or refund on any items still in their original condition (less freight charges). Please return within
30 days of purchase to:
8 Priebe St
Buderim QLD 4556
- Items will not be exchanged or refunded after 30 days.
- We are able to refund to your credit card or exchange it for another item as per your instructions
If your item is faulty or you have received the incorrect items, Revolution Yoga Products will pay for all freight charges, within 30 days
- For more information on Australia Posts freight charges please visit their online PDf brochure.
- Detailed freight costs (weight based) can be viewed by downloading the Australia Post Parcel Charges (QLD).
- A packaging/handling and registration fee of $5.00 incl. GST applies to all orders.
For parcels over 1kg that are square or rectangular in shape, Australia Post and the courier will assess charges according to their actual
weight or cubic weight equivalent, whichever is greater. The cubic weight is the parcel’s volume in cubic metres multiplied by 250.
Some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. Please email details of the products required for a
final freight cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with query and we will contact you to arrange appropriate shipping. You
may cancel your order at any time prior to processing.
- If choosing to have your items delivered by courier, we will contact you by email with the costs involved.
Whilst the Australia Post mail service is generally very reliable, it is not unusual for some items to become delayed within the postal
system. Should you experience significant delays, we ask that you check thoroughly with your local post office for your parcel and wait a
minimum of 10 business days before lodging a query with our office.
Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in dispatching
your order we will contact you within 2 days to advise you of the reason for the delay.
- You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing